Wednesday, July 9, 2014

Rice Pizza from Pizza Pockets

I'm guessing that when you saw the title of this blog post that you thought the same thing I did....a normal looking pizza crust made from rice flour. Nope!! This is literally pressed rice with toppings. They have 3 versions - 2 are seafood and one is kind of like Korean barbecue with veggies and cheese. I ordered the meat version and....

... well.....it was ok. I mean...it wasn't exactly pizza....meat, veggies and cheese on rice sums it up. And it isn't cheap! A medium size (25 cm wide or 9.8 inches) is about $19. Will I order it again? No. But I'm glad I tried it.

Here is the video. the lady talking basically is saying that "rice is rice and pizza is pizza and the 2 shouldn't mix" but then she and hubby try it and like it.





No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails