Monday, April 28, 2014

So...ummmm.....it's been a while!



I’ve been thinking of restarting this blog for the last 6 months but every time I really thought about it…I just procrastinated. I was stuck because I was wondering what I would say in the first post. I have lots of ideas about what to write about for subsequent posts but the first one….ugh. So here it goes.

Let me sum up the last 2 years or so. 2011 sucked and I was tired by the end of the year. Early 2012- hubby went back to work so I was left doing everything for the business and something had to give... so…I stopped blogging. We also decided to close some stores and open some new ones.  2014 - hubby is working from home again and I miss blogging. So here I am and I'm glad to be back!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails