Saturday, September 5, 2009

Big News!!!!

Well....we got a great thing in the mail today! It was the October 2009 edition of the Ladies' Home Journal! Now you might be wondering why this is a great thing....well...it is because one of our products was featured (pg 152) with, of course, the link to our store!!!! Check it out!





We cropped the picture because above it is a recipe and I just wasn't sure about copyright etc so I played it safe. This is so exciting! We were contacted months ago about our sponges and we emailed back and forth and I sent in 2 for them to see and then we didn't hear anything so I just thought it wasn't going to happen especially since we are located in Japan but I was wrong! I don't think I have ever been so happy to be wrong about something!

In other news.... we are caught up with orders, in the process of restocking and I'm trying to deal with the weather. EVERY September I get frustrated. You would think that after 11 years here I would be used to it but NO! Every day, in September, I open the door to go outside and my body is expecting a rush of cool fall air. What I am greeted with is a rush of hot wet crappy air! And the nights are no better!!! All my students talk about how the nights are cooler....oh yeah...except for that humid wet air that makes it feel much hotter than it is! Forgive me for the rant but I am so over this weather....where are you fall??!!

6 comments:

Perogyo said...

Haha, I am the same way. I took out all my long-sleeved shirts for some dumb reason. In Canada I'd have a sweater on. Hope springs eternal!

Mekkan said...

Congratulations! I'm going to check it at Sanseido Book store for sure.

maoiliosa said...

that's so exciting, sofia! congratulations! and i am so with you on the fall weather thing... ugh, here in texas it never really seems to get cool outside :(.

Louise said...

congratulations on the feature! Your shop is crazy good, so much stuff! x

FromJapanWithLove said...

Thanks everyone!!

It is still hot here! Melissa-I could NEVER live in Texas!!!

Dominique C. said...

That's actually how I ended up on this website! Someone left a copy of that magazine on a table at work, and I thought "How adorable!" And I needed new sponges. So much cute stuff!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails