Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Inspired By Sushi!

I have decided to add 2 new features to this blog-this first one, which I will start tonight (well....it's 2 am here in Japan) is blogging about cool Japanese inspired items. I am constantly awed by the things I find and I want to share them with my readers. Though I find lots of fabulous items, in keeping with the title of this blog"From Japan With Love", all the items will have a Japanese theme. So....let's get started!

Inspired By Sushi!


How cute are these baby booties?!! Check out Sushibooties on Etsy for other cute items! I am planning on buying some for my niece!I LOVE this hand painted sushi tray because not only do I love sushi but I LOVE bamboo! Check out Mypolkadotpottery on Etsy for this and other fabulous items!
Sushi and wasabi go hand in hand....and apparently they love each other! What a cute print by FashionCandy!
Speaking of wasabi...how about some wasabi solid perfume? Apparently it is a "clean, really complex, really sexy very version of the spicy scent of wasabi". This is available from Soapopotamus.

These are very cute little stickers-perfect for adding to a letter! You can buy these at digicute.


Soap....everyone needs soap so why not cute soap? This is perfect to give to your sushi loving friend or as a gift to yourself! Click here to go to BunnyBubbles' shop!


For a perfect sushi dinner at home...why not eat it from this fabulous set by AmyKirkman!

If glass isn't your thing...what about this gorgeous wood sushi board by inspiredbywood? It is stunning!

And last but not least.....sushi candy!!! Perfect for the friend who loves a unique gift! I love the shop's name as well... deathbycupcake!


5 comments:

Pili said...

Awesome picks!

Steffi said...

I'm totally intrigued by the wasabi perfume :)

Kelly said...

Loving those sushie booties!!

<3 Kelly
Sourtang.com

Aries said...

I was attracted to your blog because of some of those cute Japanese stuff you post. They are such creative people. I love going to our local 100 Yen shops. They always have stuffs that I won't get from other places.

Drea said...

Those baby booties are soooo cute! or should I say Kawaii. :D

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails