Saturday, February 23, 2008

Onaka ittaikatta....or ...I was sick as a dog!!

Well, I'm finally better. Wednesday morning I started to get sick....thought it was something I ate but I figured by the 5th time of running to the toilet to throw up that it had to be something else. UGH!! I hate throwing up and in Japan it is worse because there really is no space to get down near the toilet. For those of you who don't know, toilets are separated from the rest of the bathroom. Some "toilet rooms" have more space than mine but usually not so much!

Anyway, needless to say I was out of it all day and actually it was just today that I felt like myself. Sadly, my honey got sick on Friday so I was busy taking care of him and my assistant couldn't come over so I couldn't work much on my business. Thankfully my customers have been very understanding!! Thank you!!!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails