Friday, October 31, 2008

This was a fun little distraction!

I took this little "test" and I have to say it is true!! I do lust after shiny objects!!! ^__^ Though, I'm not sure I am free of inhibitions and hang ups!




What Your Cute Monster Says About You



You are a very natural, real person. You're comfortable with who you are - and your spirit truly shines through.
You are free of inhibitions and hang ups. Because of this freedom, you tend to be very creative.
Your inner demon is greed. You can't help but lust after wealth and shiny objects.
People think you're cute because you are so lively. Your natural glow makes you charming.

1 comment:

Candice DeVille said...

I'm the same monster as you! I'm so enjoying your blog and I've given you an award today on mine. www.superkawaiimama.com

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails